Developer, Business Intelligence
At GSYSINFO Inc Preferred values are to establish a relationship of trust and mutual respect between our advisors and our clients, we’re currently seeking an experienced business intelligence developer to join an exciting and challenging BI shop.
This individual will help guide the evolution of a business intelligence data warehouse and enable reporting in Microstrategy and Tableau.
As a developer, business Intelligence you will perform the following tasks:
- Develops ETL’s in SAS and Teradata to support the continual development of an enterprise wide business intelligence data warehouse
- Write well designed and efficient SAS and SQL code
- Create SQL queries based on business requirements
- Maintain data standards and environment documentation
- Provides guidance and support to the technical team and analytic users on best practices for using SAS and Teradata
- Assesses and cultivates long-term strategic goals for advanced analytics in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders.
- Researches, tests, evaluates and recommends new advanced analytics technologies and features
XML, Define PDFs, and Reviewers Guides.
- 3+ years progressive experience in data warehousing and analytics/business intelligence tools in large-scale, complex analytics environments, with numerous data sources and a diverse user base
- 2+ years of experience with SAS applications: SAS Enterprise Guide, Base SAS, Data Integration Studio
- Experience with Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems, especially in scripting on these platforms
- Experience with high-end data warehousing database platforms such as Teradata
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop is a plus
- Experience in cable or another telecommunications service provider is a plus
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)