Senior SAS Programmer
At GSYSINFO Inc Preferred values are to establish a relationship of trust and mutual respect between our advisors and our clients, we’re currently seeking a Senior SAS programmer to lead the programming activities for various purposes including CSRs, DSMBs, interim analyses, manuscripts, etc. The Senior SAS Programmer will mainly support statistical programming of statistical analysis plan (SAP)-planned tables, data listings, and graphs for CSRs, as well as integrated summaries of safety and efficacy, ad hoc analyses and electronic submission deliverables, such as datasets, data documentation, programs, programming table of contents, and patient profiles. In addition, the Senior SAS Programmer supports migration activities in the creation of Standard Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) and production of the Analysis Data Model (ADaM). This role also responsible for monitoring and meeting assigned program milestones and may lead a team of programmers to accomplish tasks. If you’d like to join our team in Montreal, Quuebec, submit your application below.
As a Senior SAS Programmer you will perform the following tasks:
- Design or write program specifications based on consultations with Biostatistical programming and Biostatistical staff.
- Lead Programming Project teams by assigning tasks, reviewing their programs, and working with business partners and the client to establish timelines for all deliverables.
- Convert specifications into SAS code to generate datasets and Tables, Listings, and Figures outputs.
- Analyze SAS code to find causes of errors and revise programs.
- Write and maintain documentation of changes to SAS code, programs, and specifications.
- Revise programs for corrections, enhancements, or system environment changes.
- Coordinate with other programmers about program revisions.
- Modify and maintain SAS programs written by others.
- QC SAS programs for Dataset, Tables, Listings, and Figures following the departmental QC procedures.
- Mentor new hires and all level SAS Programmers.
- Create Define XML, Define PDFs, and Reviewers Guides.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Statistics, Engineering, or a related field preferred.
- 8 years of SAS programming experience with clinical trial data required.
- Good working knowledge of CDISC SDTM Implementation Guidelines, ADaM Implementation Guidelines, regulatory requirements, and the drug development process.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)